queendanes replied to your post “CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO DISCUSS HOW FREAKING GOOD JANE THE VIRGIN IS?”
I REALLY NEED TO WATCH IT BECAUSE YOU ARE LIKE THE 10000TH PERSON I’VE HEARD SAY THAT
SARAH YOU NEED TO WATCH IT
LIKE RIGHT NOW
GO TO YOUR FAVOURITE TV WATCHING WEBSITE AND FIND THIS SHOW
FALL IN LOVE
REPORT BACK AND WE CAN OBSESS TOGETHER
BECAUSE YOU WILL BE OBSESSED, I ASSURE YOU
CAN WE TAKE A MOMENT TO DISCUSS HOW FREAKING GOOD JANE THE VIRGIN IS?
The Duchess of Cambridge attends the Wildlife Photographer of The Year Awards on October 21st, 2014.
Pregnant Kate Middleton attends Wildlife Photographer of The Year awards in central London x
Cleaning up my archive. And in my next act, I’ll go tag all of my old posts and solve world hunger.
The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in the state carriage today. They welcomed the President of Singapore and his wife.
Source: British army on Facebook
London 21 October - Greeting the President of the Republic of Singapore
I don’t mind at all :) Honestly, it depends on every child and every situation. My parents have been diplomats since before I was born so it was the lifestyle I was born into. I’d never known anything but moving every few years. I adored every place we went to but I think that was primarily due to the friends I made, the schools I attended, and the people we met in every country. Sure, I disliked leaving my friends every time but we always stayed in touch and I was quite adept at making new friends. I think that if you make sure that there is some sort of constant in every country you move to (my parents always made sure that we had the same security detail in every country) and you treat it as something that is fun, your children will be fine :)
Reblogging for the anon who asked a while back
Always be afraid.
But no, here’s the story.
Random question but ok sure.
1. The hearing in my right ear is significantly weaker than in my left because of the airplane incident.
2. My favourite flowers are sunflowers.
3. My favourite foods are potatoes and mac and cheese. Eaten separately, of course.
4. I have watched SNL live pretty much every single Saturday night since I was like 10.
5. I’m a sucker for movie soundtracks with the scores on them (at the moment all of my love is going to the scores from the Giver).
6. I got a boyfriend by throwing up in his car. Would not recommend to others.